Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday, March 28, 2010



Click for download

BROKEN - At the Border (Vex Records)

HARRINGTON SAINTS - Bootstraps (Longshot)
TERMINAL DECLINE - Story of Life (Self-Released)
LAYBACKS - Liferaft (Roku)
ANGELS SAINTS AND HEROES - Let Darkness Prevail (Unreleased)
LET’S DANCE - Outta time (Meaty Beaty)
WEDNESDAY NIGHT HEROES - Not Alone (BYO)
THE RESTARTS - TV Detector (No Label)

MINOR THREAT - In My Eyes (Dischord)
THE ANSWER - All I Need (Excursion)
ENVISION - Proud to Be (Self-Released)
HANDS DOWN - Grateful (Self-Released)
EASY DAYS - Make Me a Deal (Self-Released)
BATTERY - Young ‘Til I Die (Lost and Found)

BUDDY HOLLY - Rave On (Coral)
KING KHAN AND THE BBQ SHOW - Whaddlin’ Around (In the Red)
VELVET UNDERGROUND - I Heard Her Call My Name (Verve)
MESS FOLK - If I Don’t Get Out (Hozac)
MICKEY - I Am Your Trash (Hozac)

LIP CREAM –
DSB –
ANTHROPIC DISEASE –
DAMMIT HONEY –
IDOL PUNCH –
YU YAKENO OKA –
DISCLOSE –
ENDZWECK –
FC FIVE –
EXCLAIM –
MUGA –
BBQ CHICKENS –
DEEP SLAUGHTER –
KAMISORI –
NICE VIEW –
RAZORS EDGE –
ABNORMALS –
ROSE ROSE –

MOCKINGBIRD, WISH ME LUCK - Survival and Defeat (Self-Released)
MOCKINGBIRD, WISH ME LUCK - Hollow Graves (Self-Released)
MOCKINGBIRD, WISH ME LUCK - Orphans of a Storm (Self-Released)
MOCKINGBIRD, WISH ME LUCK - Brooklyn, NY (Self-Released)

No comments:

Post a Comment